Since 1997, Shea Writing and Training Solutions has been helping companies, engineers, and project and asset managers communicate effectively about critical topics: the health and safety of employees, effective and efficient employee performance, and the protection of assets.
For the individual or department responsible for a documentation or training project who needs:
- a better return-on-investment for documentation and training projects,
- rapid development,
- to close the gap between desired performance and actual performance among employees, or
- extra resources for a project to meet schedules, the technical communications consultants at Shea Writing and Training are experienced and expert additions to your team to accelerate your return-on-investment.
Unlike the “production shop” technical writing company, our focus is designing the best communication resource that enables an employee to perform well in his or her job or enables a company to achieve its goals and outperform its competition.
Secure your spot in our free online webinar on Email Communication.
Do you write effective emails?
If you answered yes, how do you know? If you answered no, do you know what to improve?
We rarely receive feedback on our email reputation, but each of us has one. Join our discussion about the more than thirty ways we can offend our customers and colleagues daily with poor email habits. Find out whether your emails lack good manners, lack clarity and conciseness, lack energy or fall short in all three areas. Learn how to craft emails that reflect your good business reputation.
- Best practices for:
- Selecting recipients for the To: and Cc: fields in an email.
- Setting a professional tone in email communication (using the 5/5/5 criteria).
- Guaranteeing that your email will be read.
- Writing an informative subject line.
Attendees will receive our Email Reputation Quick Reference Card, which is a handy reminder of the best practices for the best email reputation.
Click here to register for the webinar!